May 16, 2012

Unicorn Request

One thing I really love doing is making things for my family and friends!
On Easter my cousin was showing our Granny a Crocheted Unicorn that she thought was cute.
Granny told my Mother-in-law and then the word got to me.
I knew I needed to make her a Unicorn!!
I really wanted to try to make one without a pattern and see if I could make it work.

I used different pictures on the internet to help me get some inspiration and to give me some idea on how to structure the project.
It was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be and I had a lot of fun trying to make her!!!

Here she is with her horn and purple hair!

And all done!!

My cousin loved her! YEAH!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Wow--you've been really busy. I love your unicorn and your embroidery hoop crochet art--so cool; I think that item would be great for your shop. Embroidery hoops are pretty hot now, but your crochet flower brings something new and different to the hoop.

    Congrats on losing the ten pounds. Keep up the good work, and remember, you really can't eat too many fruits and veggies. So make sure you've got plenty of fresh and tasty produce on hand at all times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute Velma!!

    Noemi

    ReplyDelete
  3. That unicorn is just perfect! I love the purple mane and little smile :) Great work!

    ReplyDelete