May 9, 2012

Blythes need Jayne Hats too!!!

I had been admiring Becky and Olivia's Blythes on their instagram feed and also on their Blog Oh Strumpets! Blythe too!  You need to check out their cute blog! Lots of cute pictures and even DIY for making dresses!!!

Recently Olivia asked if anyone could make a Jayne Hat for one of her dolls and I volunteered to give it a try. 

I think this might have been the turning point for me!
HOW STINKIN' CUTE IS THIS????

Ya, I'm a Blythe sell out!!!
I'll have to get my own so she can have a Jayne Hat too!!


5 comments:

  1. Now I want a Blythe and one of the Jayne Hats too! Great job on the hat!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not really familiar with Blythe dolls--I've seen them here and there on Etsy and blogs. They are cute--especially when wearing homemade. Yes, that is stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that people are making homemade items for them! I think that is really what makes me love them more!

      Delete
  3. That is super cute!

    Noemi

    ReplyDelete