May 21, 2012

My Week in Pictures - Week 4

Another week has quickly gone by!
I can't believe this is my kids' last week of school!
Soon I'll be a mom to a 5th and 3rd grader!!!
They grow up too fast!!!

Here are some of the highlights from last week
We have weekly staffings at work.  I really enjoy them already because I work on an awesome team, but it is made even better with a cup of coffee and my Totoro Notepad from Ohstrumpets

Kira made this cute card for one of her friends.
I love her little pandas!!

My son is in cub scouts and we had our annual water balloon fight.
This was our last one since my son moves up to Boy Scouts next year
I think I am in the wrong place for picture taking!!!!

BLYTHE UPDATE!!
I don't even know where to start!!!
I am so overwhelmed by the kindness of the friends I have made through the online crafty community!
I ordered a few things from Becky and Olivia and got a whole package of goodies!!


Then they next day I got another package from Jenny!
Kira is going to be soooo excited!!!
Don't tell her, but I had to try the dresses on her doll!!

Speaking of Kira, she decided she needed to put a bunch of sticker jewels on her face!!
It seems to be the thing to do among our neighbor girls!

One of the best parts of my week was getting to go to The Austin Renegade Craft Fair with my bestie Maja.  I always have fun with her! We got to check out some of our favorite shops and look at some new ones!
I got some awesome goodies! I'll have to post about them later!
I didn't get a picture of us together because we were both sun burned, one more than the other! 
But here are some fun book bracelets we were checking out!!!

Sunday we made a trip to the Lego Store in Austin.
We always have a lot of fun there.  I love seeing my kids and hubby get excited about the different sets.
Caed was checking out the digital box - you hold up the lego box to the screen and then an animated set pops up on the screen and you can see what it looks like! We watched the storm troopers run all over the place!  It was way too cool!!
I even came home with a prize!  
Now my my keys are doubled in awesomeness with my new Batman Legoman!

Of course my week included LOTS of crafting, but I'm saving those pictures for another blog post!
I started a new geeky hoop last night!! I wonder if you can guess what it is in reference to??

0 comments:

Post a Comment