May 7, 2012

My Week in Pictures - week 2

Week 2 had some exciting things.  
I did a lot more this week and somehow forgot to take pictures!
I'm going to get better at this!

Monday started with me working out on my own!  I've been going for 3 weeks to the Y but had a staff member show me different workouts those times.  Now I'm free to try everything on my own!
I've lost almost 10 pounds! I'm really excited for the progress I've made!

At one point in the week there were a few boys hanging out at our house just to watch my son play Skylanders -- I guess he is really good at the game!!!

I really love being a therapist with kids.  Especially when I get to share some of my geeky side with them to help them get better! I got to make a Captain America Shield for one of my kids this week.  I also realized that I have a lot of bunting in my office!! I need to add the bunting zipper pouch from Dreaming In Craft that I have to the picture!!


Friday we saw The Avengers with the kids!
 LOVED IT!
 GO SEE IT NOW!
Kira kept me entertained while we waited in line :)

Saturday was filled with baseball games.
I think my kids had more fun climbing the trees!!

AND I got some new fabric for a new craft I am going to try!!! 
I'll let you know how it turns out, or doesn't turn out!

In honor of teacher appreciation week, this is for my teacher friends ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment