Jun 21, 2010

Photo Fun

I would never consider myself a photographer but I love taking pictures.  
I have a lot to learn on how to use cameras and find myself baffled sometimes with my simple point and click camera.  
I get lots of blurry pictures and ones with bad lighting.  I have lots to learn.

But every so often I get some amazing shots.

Yesterday we were celebrating Father's day and we all got my father-in-law a flight on a bi-plane.
We got to all go and see him fly, it was pretty cool!
While waiting I decided to take some fun pictures and ended up with these!
Enjoy!!!

This was taken with my camera on my phone



This praying mantis joined us for the take off!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures! I have been having grasshopper encounters recently, too. Yesterday I was taking pictures outside for one of my blog posts and grasshoppers took over! I gave up and let them be in the pictures. I'm posting them this week, too. I also have a new grasshopper friend at the front desk at work. He keeps hopping up at random places throughout the day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Bugs are so neat (nerd alert!) ^_^

    ReplyDelete