Jun 24, 2010

Fabric Post Cards


I had been hearing about the awesomeness that is Craft Academy for awhile now.  I didn't plan on joining in with my last summer class because I just thought I wasn't going to have the time to get everything done.  When an opportunity came up to try to win a spot, I thought "Why not! I love to win things!!!"  I was lucky enough to win a spot to join in on Craft Academy! WOO!  I'll have to be careful in balancing everything, but I'm sure I can!!!


Twice a week we get a new tutorial on a fun new project to try.  I am very excited to try this out as it is going to stretch me in my creativity and get me to try new things that I might not have tried before.

I am very excited about the sewing projects and getting to become more comfortable with my sewing machine!

The first project was these awesome fabric post cards!  


I also tried the "extra credit" and made one with a crocheted piece on back.  I'm going to add a felt heart to it later, so I'll post an update soon.

I played around with the settings on my machine and got some awesome results!

0 comments:

Post a Comment