Aug 13, 2010

Friday I'm in Love -- School's Out!


I know most of the world is getting ready for school to start in the next few weeks, but for me its a different story.  Today I am officially done with Graduate School!

No more writing papers
Or taking lots of notes and studying

It's Officially Over!!!

It has been a long 3 year journey, but I am so glad I did it.  
I know it's going to give more opportunities and a brighter future!  
(My future is so bright, I've gotta wear shades.. hee hee)

Here is me and my friend who is also officially done today! Yeah us!!

SO  to end this little adventure, please enjoy this awesome version of Alice Cooper's School's Out with the Muppets... just fast forward to 10 seconds to get it started!
School's Out FOREVER!

4 comments:

  1. Hee hee! That was funny! Congratulations smart lady!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! (Love the video - btw).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Velma! I know you worked long and hard for this! Way to go :)

    ReplyDelete