Aug 6, 2010

Friday I'm in Love - Coffee!!

I really love coffee!

I look forward to having a cup in the morning. 
Not only does it give me a little wake up juice, but it gives me a sense of happiness

I love being able to share a cup with a friend and getting to just relax and enjoy our time together.


I'll admit, when Starbucks had their half-price frappuccinos, 
I went a little crazy and got them all the time!


But its not just the coffee, its the whole experience! 
Like the endless options of CUTE mugs!

and coffee cozies! 
These were EXTRA cute!!


but just remember...


Have a great coffee Friday!!!
{all pictures from we heart it}

2 comments:

  1. I love coffee mugs, too. I have a little collection. I need to find some fun new ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those coffee coozies! I could totally make those...and I love coffee mugs too. I have a large collection of random mugs that I get on sale at Starbucks (I'll go in there just to get a great mug for like $3-4!) or at thrift stores. So fun!

    ReplyDelete