Oct 30, 2010

Time to VOTE!

I am SO excited! I made it into the OFFICIAL Best Pumpkin Photo Nomination for the Crochet-A-Long!!!
Anyone can vote and I would appreciate if you could support me and head over to Itsy Bitsy Spider and give my pumpkin photo a vote!  You have until Saturday November 6th to get the vote it.  Also there are 2 other categories with some awesome pumpkins that you can vote for too!!
I feel sooo honored to even make it into the top 3 out of all the other pumpkins that were entered in. 

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!! I voted for you!! Congratulations and good luck!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so happy to see that your pumpkins made it into the finals too, Velma. It's a really cute picture! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations i have also voted for you
    good luck

    ReplyDelete