Apr 29, 2010

Earth Day Re-do

I had great plans to make an Earth Day project for last week. 

I found a cute pattern, I had the yarn, I was set to go.  

As I worked the pattern I wasn't thrilled with it, but I kept going.  Then I ran out of yarn... easy peasy, just buy more! But I couldn't remember the brand or color type as I had bought for a prior project and have a bad habit of just tearing off the labels and throwing them away (lesson learned!)  I finally figured out the brand but could never find the right color, even after going to several stores and then going online. So what do you do? You start over and try something else!

After pulling the yarn apart Monday night I looked something like this

So I'm ready to go now with my yarn ready.  I'm still going to make a bag, just going to make it a little different than before.  We'll see where that leads me!

1 comment:

  1. Love the Earth Day picture!!! I'm glad you are still going to do the project. I still have to finish mine. It's been a crazy couple of weeks. Hopefully I can work on it next week. :)

    You did kind of look like the picture with the twisty yarn! ;) Except yours looked all curly and pretty!

    ReplyDelete