Jul 13, 2012

Cutest Gifts are Hand-Made!

My bestest girly friend had her Birthday this week and I wanted to make her something special.
I follow Annie on instagram and she posted some cute pictures of a sun glasses case she made from Lulu Loves's pattern.  I thought this was the perfect idea for my besty!
Here it is!!!!
This was a fun and quick pattern.
I used some of the yarn I got for mother's day and love how it looks together.
Hand-Made gifts really do make the best gifts!
She loved it and I am so glad to have made it for her.

I always love to see the in-progress pictures so here are some for you to enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. warm Greeting




    Have you been thinking about the power sources and the tiles whom use blocks
    I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out the new stuff you post.



    hand made gifts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love it! I'm so happy to have my "extra" sunglasses stowed safely away in my car in this cute little case!
    thanks again!

    ReplyDelete