I was tagged by Jenny at Hello Sundae for a blog style get to know you! I love reading these and hope you don't mind reading mine!
There are six "rules"
1. Post these rules.
2. Post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post (i.e., Jenny's for me).
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog and tell them you've tagged them.
6. No saying, "If you are reading this, you're tagged.
11 random things about me:
1. I was born in Puerto Rico and my birth certificate is in Spanish
2. I strongly HATE pickles - please don't even talk about them in front of me!
3. I'm a little obsessed with Firefly even though it stopped airing 10 years ago... sigh
4. I like cartoons and will watch them without my kids!
5. I have known my husband since 8th grade but we didn't date until after our Freshman year of college.
6. I can't drive my husband's car because it's a standard! Of course I haven't tried in 13 years...
7. I love love love Nathan Fillion and sometimes pretend he tweets just to me
8. I never had Mexican food until I married my husband and now I love it!
9. I played the french horn in high school
10. I got my undergrad and masters in Social Work
11. I could watch Buffy all day everyday
Jenny's questions for me:
1. What was your first car?
-- Blue Geo Metro that looked more like a roller skate than a car!2. How do you like you coffee?
--really I'll drink it any way, but I am very happy with peppermint mocha creamer!3. Who is your favorite cartoon (Disney, Universal, etc) character?
--this is a really hard question for me because I LOVE cartoons! But I think I'll go with Harly Quinn from Batman the animated series4. Do you have a favorite musical? What is it?
--Moulin Rouge5. What is your go to scent for everyday?
--I'm not a big perfume person but I do like Happy6. If you had the power to end one reality show right now, who would get the ax?
--Which ever Kardashian show is on now. I don't get what the big deal is about knowing what they do all the time.7. What are you most proud of yourself for?
--Getting my Master's - I waited 6 years to go back to school and I was married, had 2 kids and working! 8. How do you blow off steam after a long and/or frustrating day?
--Crochet & Knit!9. What is one thing (or a few) that you try to keep off of your blog?
--Negativity! We have enough of it in real life, why would I want it here??10. You know that one drink that made you so sick that you don't even want to see it ever again? What is it?
--I honestly never had that experience11. What is the one food that you can sit down and eat anytime of the day, the one meal/dish you are always in the mood for?
My 11 Questions for AJ, Marci, Sophie & Kate
1. Where would you love to travel?
2. What is your guilty pleasure?
3. What super-hero power would you like to have?
4. What is your least favorite food?
5. Do you have a movie that you find that you quote a lot and throw it into random conversations? What is it?
6. What are you most of yourself for?
7. What did you want to grow to be when you were a kid?
8. What is your favorite breakfast food?
9. What is your favorite place to craft when you are away from the house?
10. What is your favorite city to visit?
11. When you are the famous crafty person, what famous person do you want to play you in the movie that make about your amazing life?