Jan 27, 2012

Etsy Shop Updates

I had opened up my Etsy shop over a year ago and had some success with it.  I found that after awhile that I didn't have time for it like I thought and also wasn't selling items...  I learned some things from the process, so I'm not counting it as a total loss!

I decided about a month ago to reopen it with some new items and with some updates.  I have changed my shop to Made by Velma (notice that the blog reflects the changes too!).  I thought this was a little more fitting with what I am doing as some items I make aren't always geeky.  

So here are two of the things I just added to my shop!!

I have custom made bear hats for kids!  These hats have become really popular with my friends and family that I decided that they needed to be shared with everyone!!! 

SO I'm still going to have a few geek things too!! Here is the cutest crocheted Yoda EVER!!  I'm so excited that I can share this Yoda in my shop!! 

I've got some other ideas and will add them as soon as I can! Take a look at my shop and let me know what you think! I would appreciate any feedback that you can give me!!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your etsy shop! I love the granny square background on your blog; that's new right? I feel like it wasn't there a couple weeks ago but I might be losing my mind :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I did change the background! I used a picture of my favorite granny square blanket I made!

      Delete
  2. Did you make a crochet pattern for Yoda?!?! Awesome!
    Also, love the new background! Bright, happy, and totally you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I purchased the pattern on Etsy and the maker gave permission for me to sell them! YEAH!
      And thanks for sweet comments! I love my new background!!!!!

      Delete