Nov 27, 2010

Shhhh ... it's a secret!!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!  I was blessed to spend lots of time with my family and extended family.  I even got to teach one of my nieces how to crochet!

I have been making so many projects lately but most of them are presents for Christmas!! So obviously I can't post them yet because I don't want any of my friends or family to know what they are getting.  On another project I have been asked to not post pics yet because of the high secrecy of the project! I feel a little like a knitting spy!!!!

BUT I figured I can show a little sneaky pic of some of the projects and I just won't tell you what they are! You can wait in anticipation for Christmas!!




I'm also excited because I got another order for more hats!!! I'm very blessed to asked to make things for other people.

2 comments: