Nov 13, 2010

Wish List

My kids have already started on making their Christmas lists and I thought I could join in!
Thankfully Etsy makes it easy to make a wish list!

My love for coffee, dragons, crochet and embroidery all in one gift!!!

This print is just so cute! I love fairies!!!

These green cabled arm warmers are PERFECT!

Could this necklace be any sweeter??

Keep me warm and show off my love UT! YES!

I love everything pilli pilli makes and this clutch is just adorable!!

OK! So now you know what I want for Christmas, so get shopping! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Very nice choices. I kind of want all of them, too. ;) I hope Santa brings you everying on your wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including my scarf! You can come see it in person at East Side Knit Night on Tuesday and at Craft Riot next weekend! Hope to see you there. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome wish list! I'm loving that scarf!

    ReplyDelete