Jul 6, 2010

Clipboard Makeover

I have the MOST awesome supervisor for my internship.
I have been so blessed to be with her and get a chance to soak in all her great knowledge!

She is also super creative and makes tons of cute signs for her kids to hang up and gets creative in all aspects of her job.  We click so well in this area, if you could imagine!!! I love thinking outside of the box.

So you can imagine how sad I was when I saw she had BORING plain clipboards!!

 Remember the clipboard I made for my daughter's teacher?  Well I decided to makeover the ugly clipboards for my supervisor!!  I took them from her office last week and left a note that I would "return" them this week!

Here is what we got!!!!

She loved them! YEAH!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love decorated clipboards too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Very sweet of you :)
    I'm still loving the ones I made a few months ago. Makes them much more fun when they're decorated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! It was even fun sneaking them out of her office! hee hee

    ReplyDelete