Jan 3, 2011

New Creations

I'm trying to get myself ready for my first craft fair adventure in February.  I'm going to join my friends Marci & Maja for First Thursday and I'm pretty excited and nervous at the same time!!!

I wanted to make some new things to add to my collection and see where they lead me.  

I got some Christmas money so I splurged on some lovely yarn from Stitch Nation and got some great colors! And with those colors combined, I crocheted this fun scarf


I made it length wise and I love how it turned out!!!


I also made this star garland.
 
I was inspired by Becky's Garland at Strumpet's Crumpets and had to make one of my own.
I thought even if it doesn't sell, it will look great hanging up!!!

3 comments:

  1. Both of them turned out really pretty! I especially love the garland. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the scarf colors!! And your stars are so great!!!! Love em!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also preparing for a craft fair! Love your scarf and your garland!

    ReplyDelete