Jun 23, 2011

New Project

I have been so much crocheting lately that I thought I'd take a break from it for a bit to get back to my first love of KNITTING!

I've seen so many patterns for cute cardigans and I thought I would start with this one:

Source: ravelry.com via velma on Pinterest


So far its been pretty easy.  I'm using some left over Sage Green Yarn from I Love This Yarn.


I've gotten about 20 rows done. I'm sure I could get more done if I didn't have all the "MOMMA!!" =) AH, motherhood!  
I'll try to keep you posted on my progress!!! What are you working on?

2 comments:

  1. Looking good!
    I'm working on MANY projects that I've started, including a graffiti project.

    I never get things done..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm finishing another knitted sock monkey hat (once you make one, everyone wants one) and starting some drone covers for my husbands bagpipes.

    ReplyDelete