May 7, 2011

Progress on Granny Square Blanket

Last week I started my newest granny square blanket and I'm already making great progress!!

One week later and I already have the 1st row around all the little centers.
100 little circles!!!

Here is a better look at the colors I'm using.  I think they are so fun together! This is going to be the perfect bright and happy blanket for my living room!!


 I'm sure you are wondering what the next step is -- well here is a picture of what it looks like.   

I'll be adding another row to each circle.  I'm thinking this will take me more than a week to do all 100 circles.  I'll try to post pictures even if I'm not finished with this step next week (or sooner if I have time!)

What fun things are you working on?

2 comments:

  1. love love love the colors! can't wait to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I started a granny square blanket about 6 years ago...and I'm still not done! Best luck to you!

    ReplyDelete