I got started on my pumpkins!
I first started with some left over orange yarn I had and realized soon I wouldn't have enough for the pattern. I made adjustments and made it into a smaller pumpkin!
I also adjusted the leaves and made 3 instead of the 5 in the pattern and made one longer than the others. I think it adds some character!
I then got some awesome "I love this yarn" yarn called burnt pumpkin and made the pumpkin in the pattern.
These are so easy and quick to make! I really needed more polly fill so the pumpkin isn't as full as it should be, but it still looks cute!
I really love the curly stem!
There is still time to join in!!