Apr 13, 2012

Flower Granny Square Blanket

I wanted to share the newest blanket I made! 
Here it is all folded up!
There are 36 squares all together - 18 with flowers and 18 in aqua.
It measures about 31inches X 31 inches, so it's the perfect baby blanket.

This is an up close picture of the flower squares.

I also used a border from my around the corner crochet borders book.  I LOVE this book! It is very helpful for making pretty blankets!

I'll post more pictures later - it is not good picture taking weather right now :(

Of course I'll be adding this blanket to my Etsy Shop soon!

4 comments:

  1. I think this is my favorite of all your blankets so far. I just love the colors! You added some really cool details, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Marci - me too!! I'm going to be sad when any of these sell because I love them all!!!

      Delete