Mar 2, 2011

First Thursday Preview

I can't believe it but TOMORROW is FIRST THURSDAY!  I'm joining my friends Marci & Maja with a booth for us to sell our different crafties.  I'm not as prepared as I would like to be, but I'm still pretty excited.

And to get you excited I thought I'd give you a preview of some of things that will be there!  

Everyone needs a Wild Thing to snuggle with.  He really likes to be read to at night.

For my punk rockers, I have a few more mohawk hats!

I added a new flower head band for my girlies.

And STARS! They can be coasters, decoration or even throwing stars for my knitting ninjas!

I'll have my other items from my Etsy store as well.  I know you want some of these awesome items! You can message me at twitter -- @velmametz and I can let you know where we are.  Anything I don't sell I'll be adding to my Etsy shop, so be on the look out my out of towners!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I've never heard of First Thursday! I will have to check it out. Good luck! Love your punk rock hats. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. the throwing stars for knitting ninjas are lovely! :D xx

    ReplyDelete